Purpose statement – “Building a Christian community of spiritually-empowered, authentic, and faithful followers of Jesus Christ.”
- by loving others as Jesus loved,
- by reaching out to others with the good news of the Kingdom of God
- by teaching and conforming to the Apostles’ doctrine,
- by reflecting Christian values through words and deeds,
- by promoting and establishing Christian fellowship,
- by equipping every member to fulfill their gifts and callings,
- by servant leadership that is accountable to the community,
- by remaining humble to learning, growing, and correction.
Strategy – We intend to accomplish our vision and mission by:
- emphasizing evangelism and discipleship through Christian education, prophetic ministry, pastoral care, and counseling,
- promoting church planting and developing a church community allegiant to the King Jesus,
- supporting Christ-centered humanitarian projects,
- creating a multi-generational and multi-cultural Christ-centered organization.
Core Values – The following are the core values we commit to upholding in word and deed:
- Love: demonstrated by a lifestyle of commitment to the welfare and benefit of others first before self; love as demonstrated by Jesus Christ;
- Service: demonstrated by an attitude of serving over being served;
- Liberty: demonstrated by a commitment to the freedom of intellectual curiosity, exploration and freedom in general within the boundaries of these and other Christian values;
- Authenticity: demonstrated by honesty and a commitment to truth in love;
- Transparency: demonstrated by a complete organizational openness on the part of leadership;
- Courage: demonstrated by the willingness to follow Jesus’ commands no matter what the cost;
- Humility: demonstrated by the commitment to be in submission to one another;
- Accountability: demonstrated by checks and balances in leadership structure, decision making and holding each other accountable to the Core Values;
- Integrity: demonstrated by always being committed to, repenting and returning to following the descriptions of godly character given in the Bible in both public and private life.